almost 4 years ago
On behalf of the InnovateNYP: Open Challenge planning team, we just wanted to reach out and thank you so much for registering to participate in our challenge!
Additionally, we wanted to remind you about our upcoming event this weekend—Saturday, June 6th—The InnovateNYP: Open Challenge Workshop and Q&A Session.
We hope you’ll join us!
LOOKING FOR POTENTIAL TEAMMATES? VISIT OUR NETWORKING PAGE AND FIND YOUR TEAMMATES HERE!!!
Are you participating in the InnovateNYP: Open Challenge? Do you want to meet potential teammates? –Have an opportunity to ask your questions and get answers directly from NYP IT staff? Well here’s your chance!
Register to attend the InnovateNYP: Open Challenge Workshop and Q&A Session:
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2015
Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Location: Riverview Terrace @ NYP/Columbia 177 Fort Washington Ave New York, NY 10032
The workshop is being held as an opportunity for teams and participants to get together and learn more about the specific aspects of developing and implementing technologies at the hospital.
The workshop will include:
- An interactive discussion led by ?WhatIf! Innovation Partners to help inspire teams and participants around the following innovation topics:
- Defining a Team Challenge
- Getting to Powerful Insight
- Super-charging Idea Generation
- Building the right Prototype
- A discussion led by members of NYP's Information Security team
- 1 on 1 Q&A opportunities with the speakers and other NYP IT Staff
Complimentary breakfast, snacks and beverages will be provided. Please RSVP if you are able to attend!